Friday, March 13, 2015

disney - it's not a small world after all

I am blessed.
I have such wonderful friends.

A few months ago my darling friend Rachel asked if Mia and I wanted to meet up with her and her daughter Tatum (Mia's best buddy from back home in Fairfield) in Florida.  Tatum was in a gymnastics competition but they were going for extra days to enjoy Disney, etc.  All we needed to do was fly out there to join them.  So we did!!  We gave Mia the trip for her Christmas present, and I guess we gave it to me as well!

I've put off blogging about this time because it is so hard to describe a time like this - especially when every time you think about these friends you start to tear up because you miss them so much.  So for now I'll be writing just a few minor comments.  Perhaps when this year's worth of post turns into a book I'll write more.  But honestly, for now I just can't do it.  So we'll let the pictures speak their 1000 words.  And speaking of pictures, all of the good ones are taken by Rachel!  Oh, the pictures aren't even in chronological order which is extremely irritating, but I am too lazy to change them at this time.

Ghirardelli.  Every. Day.















Tatum competed on Friday morning (we got there Wednesday night - Jan. 21) and it was so great to watch.  She is amazing and did really well.






Terrible picture - but it is Ariel, so one had to be taken….























No comments:

Post a Comment