Friday, March 13, 2015

happy birthday everyone

First - the finished product…. Grandma and Lucy with the giraffe stuffy that they made.

I'd tell you the giraffe's name but then I'd have to kill you (or maybe I can't remember what it is…. but you'll never know which is the real reason).

On Sunday (March 1), we decided that it would be lovely to have some family time.  There are a billion birthdays in the family in February and March (or maybe more like 10) so we thought it might be nice to get together for a sort of family birthday-ish thing.  First we did some skating (by we I don't mean me) and then went to our house for some slop and cake.



It had just snowed so Eric was a smarty and brought along a shovel to clear off the ice.













Others joined me in the no-skating inaction. 











Mmmmm.  Just looking at that cake makes my mouth water.
They are all awfully weird (with very strange noses….), but I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment