Friday, December 12, 2014

st. nick day

I was a day late for St. Nicholas Day!  Usually the shoes get put out on the eve of said day.  Oops.  I'm pretty sure the kids, other than Maddy, didn't notice.
I couldn't find any chocolate coins!  Horrible.  What is St. Nick day with out gold foil covered chocolate coins?  Well, I don't think the kids noticed that either - but I always but those in there because it reminds me of the story of the real St. Nicholas putting gold in stockings for the dowries of the girls.
But this year they did get hand warmers, candy canes and lip stuff.  Almost like chocolate coins.
And Cade got a balance bird and a mini terrarium.

The girls all got pony tail holders (purely selfish on my part…. I'm tired of having all of mine go missing).  Then Lucy also got fabric bows for her hair as well.

And Maddy and Mia got tank tops/camis.  A fairly practical St. Nicholas we have.





No comments:

Post a Comment