Monday, November 3, 2014

thrift store fashion

A brief little post.
Apparently for a few years now, the women's ministry in the church we go to has an event featuring a fashion show using only items bought at the thrift store.  Grandma Rose asked if any of us would be willing to participate.  Normally I would as I buy several things second hand, but life was a little too crazy, having just moved and started back at work (it was at the end of September), so I passed.  But some of the granddaughters participated!  They all found some great things.

Alex actually found Mia's dress for her, which we were thankful for.  We tried to also find a sweater, but didn't have much luck (we only had about 7 minutes to look one day, so that may have had something to do with it!).  She did find shoes and a purse though.


I'm all geared up for it next year though (well, maybe!)  I've already bought a few things that I could wear!




No comments:

Post a Comment