Sunday, November 2, 2014

working backward

I was in a slump.  In a I-don't-want-to-do-this-and-what-is-the-point-anyway slump.  It doesn't really make sense to blog anymore, but I am doing it anyway.  I think I just needed a break.  And I needed to realize that I don't need to feel guilty for not blogging when I don't feel like it and for not keeping up with my family's business.  And that is what this is about anyway.
Still debating working on a "real" blog - a blog that has more purpose than just documenting my family.  But I'm still not sure.  It takes a lot of time.  A lot of energy.  And there is this thing called work, and another thing called family. But still praying about it.
But for now it is this.  And since I took such a break and since I still want (not feel like I have to or feel guilty about it) catch up on all that I have missed (okay, some of what I have missed!) over the past two months, I am going to work backwards.
Shall we begin?
Well, maybe later.  The kids are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment